5 Reasons Why You Need Essential Oils In Your Shampoo
Essential oils are a precious gift from nature, derived with only minimal human intervention. In the modern world there are many chemicals and synthetics in common use, to which increasing numbers of people suffer allergic reactions such as asthma, skin rashes, digestive upsets and so on. The natural qualities of essential oils help to redress the problems caused by unnatural substances. Our hair benefits from natural, organic, plant-based products as much as our face and body.
1. After a few weeks of using a mild, natural shampoo with essential oils your hair will be softer with a magnificent shine. Hair will be glossier, alive and full of health.
2. Essential oils smell wonderful, leaving your hair fresher and fragrant without synthetic perfumes.
3. Essential oils can help relieve dandruff, itchiness and other scalp conditions. They balance sebum production leaving a healthy scalp.
4. Essential oils can promote healthier hair growth and prevent hair loss and thinning. Once the scalp is balanced and hair follicles and the surrounding blood vessels are stimulated, generating a good supply of oxygen, you can grow healthier, thicker, longer hair.
5. Essential oils are therapeutic, invigorating, relaxing, a mood balancer. Having essential oils in your hair products helps to aide you in achieving a holistic lifestyle.
Skip harsh chemicals in favor of natural treatments that include essential oils, which can be used to infuse your hair and scalp with healthy nutrients while minimizing damage or irritation. In addition to improving the condition of your hair, these naturally derived oils add freshness to your hair and balance the sebum levels of your scalp. Choose oils that appeal to your sense of smell and meet your hair’s needs.
For more information about the use of essential oils for scalp & hair health, read this article: