9 Easy Ideas: How to Use Body Oils for Beautiful Skin
Body Oils, made from natural, cold-pressed plant oils, are rich in vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids. They are naturally enriched with Vitamins E and C and this helps to provide smooth and nourished skin.
Here are 9 ways you can use body oils in your everyday routine for more beautiful skin:
1. Use to replace and seal in moisture after a shower or bath.
2. Use after exposure to the sun.
3. Use as a hot oil treatment for the hair. Slightly warm a small amount of oil. Massage into scalp. Work or comb oil through hair. Leave 30 minutes or longer. Leave in overnight if you can! Shampoo out and admire your hydrated locks!
4. Use as a massage oil.
5. Use as a beard oil.
6. Use as a cuticle oil. Just massage into cuticles and nails at night to soften cuticles and strengthen nails.
7. Use a teaspoon in your bath or mix with a cup of milk or cream added to the water for a Cleopatra style milk bath that will give you superior "creamy skin" results.
8. Use a few drops for dry scalp, massage into scalp with fingers.
9. Use at bedtime. Massage body oil in all over before bed and let your skin absorb the nutrients all night. A body oil with essential oils is recommended as the fragrances can relax you to sleep!
Body oils soften and nourish the skin, soothes dehydrated, sensitive skin, helps reduce stretch marks and keeps your skin healthy and more youthful.
Shamarwyn's versatile Body/ Massage Oils use cold pressed plant oils: Safflower Oil, Almond Oil, Vitamin E and C, Avocado Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rose Hip Fruit Oil and proprietary blends of Pure Essential Oils. Body/ Massage Oils come in 6 different Essential Oil combinations, each with their own holistic benefits and delicious fragrance. Choose oils that appeal to your senses and meet your body's needs.